Sunday, April 20, 2008

Some stuff to share!-like SNOW?!!




Ok so we had SNOW! and not just a little snow... like 8 inches of SNOW! GRRR I was so not a happy girl!! Now MY GIRL! She was happy!! As you can see from the LO I shared! That was her "Cannonballing" into the snow yesterday from the deck, thank GOODNESS the deck is only 18 inches off the ground!

The second LO is from last fall~ they were just hanging out AGAIN on the deck (looks different with no snow! yes I am BITTER! LOL!!!) I took the photo through the glass so they wouldnt know! :)

These layouts were done for a challenge at my friend Vivs Store ScrappersXchange she is having a BIRTHDAY CROP today!! Happy Birthday!!! Come on over if you have time LOTS of challenges!! Fun games!!!!

Lets see what else do I got other then SNOW! :) ok letting it go!! today we are gonna try to go to the Tulip Festival! this is the first time there maybe snow in our photos! We LOVE to go this weekend because it is the street fair... I hope the weather holds! I need TULIP PHOTOS!! (never mind I have years of them yet to scrap!! hee hee!!)

Justin has a football game first! he is LOVING playing... I am so glad, it is flag football... and it is so fun to watch him play!!!

Amanda is on the COUNT down to her birthday...in 2 days she will be 8, that is just not right! She is my BABY! Babies arent 8, BIG girls are! :(

That is about all I got! I am off to get ready for the day! Have a GREAT day! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a GREAT picture of Miss A cannonballing! Love that layout girl! I can't believe you have that much snow!!!

    We were awarded the Arte y Pico award this week - the idea of the award is to pass it on to 5 other bloggers who we think are creative and contribute a lot to the blogging community. So we are passing this award on to you - our Beth J! Check out our blog past about it!!

    Happy birthday to Amanda - in a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool layouts! Great inspiration... makes me want to scrap some snow layouts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful LO's Beth! I love that one of your two kiddies just hanging out. Too cute! Thanks for posting new layouts, love seeing your work!!! xoxoxox-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!