Tuesday, September 29, 2015

PIO Challenge!

Oh my what a CRAZY few days I have had.. sorry I am late on this.. I didnt get it set to post Sunday.. we were busy moving our son into his dorm.. so ODD not having him here with us.. it is gonna take this Mama a while to learn to live with that I think!!!!

Anyway.. on to our new PIO Challenge!! KennyK was our sponsor (THANK YOU!) and our theme was Manga Style and/or Comic Book-inspired.  Not to sure I got it right.. BUT my thinking was she would make a GREAT COVER of a comic book! :) So that is what I am going with!!! We do hope you will join us.. 1 lucky winner will receive 3 images of their choice!!



PIO- Manga Style and/or Comic Book-inspired
613 Avenue Create - ATG W/Twist  
                                                                   Sister Act- ATG
Simon Says - No Designer Paper

THANKS for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a sweet image!! So cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fun image pops nicely. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining Craft Your Passion Challenge#281 with your wonderful creation. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and great colouring love how the image seems to step out of the frame --Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!