Monday, August 05, 2013

PIO Challenge- School!

Happy Monday! I am LATE this week getting this on my blog.. was out of town.. and now it is time to be back to REALITY!! :) I dont wanna!! HA HA!!

Well it is time again for a new  Pile It On challenge... our theme is  School Time (school theme and/or school supplies).
We're sponsored this week by Meljen's Designs. (Thank You!)

Since I had to create a quick project before we left for our trip.. I came up with a fun tag tied to an apple!!!

PIO- Teacher
Inspire Me Friday-Anything Goes
 Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
 Sister Act- Anything Goes
 Crafts & Me - Anything Goes
 Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes 
 Party Time Tuesday-Anything Goes 
 
Thank You for stopping by.. between unpacking and laundry I plan to get caught up on all my bloggy friends!!! Have a GREAT day!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Beth! Surely this will be appreciated! Hope all is well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatt blog you have here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!