Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Share!

Happy Monday!!! Hope you all had a GREAT weekend!!!

 Today I was feeling a bit creative, and thought I would whip up a Birthday Card for my stash!!!  

I used my new MFT dies for this one!! I am LOVING them so much!!! Gonna enter a few challenges.. they are linked below!

Challenges-
Scrappin Mojo- My Color Challenge
Simon Says Stamp - April Showers or Spring Flowers
  Diva's by Design - Flowers
 Crafting for all Seasons-Floral Delight
 Make it Monday - Anything Goes
CardMania - Punches/Diecuts 
 Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Thank You for stopping by!! Have a GREAT day!!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and colors. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Beth! Love the scalloped frame and beautiful blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card, such a beautiful flower.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant card!Love the design!
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. I really love the colours and all the detailing is wonderful.Thank for joining us at Card Mania Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how incredibly elegant, and a wonderful mix of patterns and colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are #9, #18, #234, #235, and #243.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by JuliaMe and Myself on the Dark… and My Art... Healing The Soul and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!