Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pointsettia Gift Box!!

Happy Sunday!!! Hope your all having a GREAT weekend! We are getting all FESTIVE here at the Johnson House! I am ALMOST done xmas shopping.. will be done with 95% of it by TOMORROW! YEAH! Let the wrapping begin!!!

So I wanted to create a few things this Holiday Season.. I LOVED the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room this week.. I NEVER would have thought to put the colors together but I am so PLEASED with how it turned out!!

Top of Box-
Side View-
Used PTIs Captured Card Case.., Cricut (for Pointsettia) , scallop border punch, leaves cut from spellbinders, and glittered with MS glitter (LOVE her glitter!) pearls, ribbon and button! VIOLA a gift box all ready to be filled!!

Challenges I am entering-
Shabby Tea Room- Photo Inspiration and WHITE OR CREAM, NEUTRALS, SILVER AND GLITTER! (Winter Picnic)

ABC Challenge- E- Embossing
Creatalicious- Christmas and Sparkle
Crop Stop- Punch (Scallop Border) and Holiday
Divas By Design- Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters- Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
Inspire Me Friday- Anything Goes
Raise The Bar- Christmas
Jingle Bells- Christmas

Thank You for stopping by! I will have ONE more share later today.. it is our PIO challenge.. Hope you have a GREAT week and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

22 comments:

  1. Wow! This is absolutely stunning. Amazing job! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love all the different elements but especially the flower and the glittered leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous box Bethi :-) I love the muted shades and sparkle ,, stunning !!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Box! Love that Poinsettia and all the white! Thanks so much for joining our E for Embossing challenge at ABC
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. If I got a gift in this box I'd consider the box a gift too! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful monochromatic winter card! Thank you for joining us at Crop Stop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous box in white! Thanks for joining CropStop's Punches for the Holidays Challenge!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning box!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning box!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love this gorgeous gift box you made and ithe muted colors are some of my favoriate. The flower on the box is beautiful. Love the bit of glitter,I'm doing that on my Christmas cards just a bit on the edge of the tree. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the boxes, but I especially love the all white box, very beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That turned out beautiful, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great gift box! It'd be a keeper for future holiday decorating! Thank you for entering our challenge at cropstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful gift box, beautiful poinsettia.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. holy WOW--what a ♥GORGEOUS♥ project! just soooooooooo very VERY beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous box Beth!!! I always love your boxes but this one is awesome, love that flower on top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!!! This one is awsome Bethie!! I wish I lived closer so I could come play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE my box :)
    MOM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!