Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :)

Happy Halloween Blog Friends!! I hope you are sitting down.. I have a HUGE post to share with you today!! :) I will go fast.. hardly any chit chat.. WAIT.. is that possible! LOL!!

On with the post-
First up.. some quick cards I made for the kiddos! I LOVE this cute line by Doodlebug! (Monster Mania! so CUTE!)
I made up these YUMMY Pumpkin Pecan Brownies and used a homemade Cinnamon Butter Cream Frosting- they were DELISH! I did add white choc. chips to the brownies! Will make these AGAIN! :)
Whipped up this card for friends! I am LOVING this digi image from Madebyjanet (I KNOW you all know this by now how much I LOVE her stuff.. but I gotta say it again... I LOVE her stuff! LOL!)
Entering this in some challenges.. will list below in post!!

I also made up a treat bag (put in some of those above brownies!)- See LOVE that image! LOL!
Challenges I am entering card in-
Secret Crafter- Spooky Or Whimsical
Scrapbook Sisters - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp- Anything goes
PaperPlay- Halloween/Witches
Patties Creations: Halloween or Autumn Colors
Tip Top Tuesday- Happy Halloween!
Inspire Me Friday- Anything Goes
Make It Mondays- Anything Goes
WagsNWhiskers- Black plus ribbon or pearls
Totally Gorjuss- I remember (Carving Pumpkins with my brothers! Now my own kids!)

Well I am off... LOTS to finish up before tonite.. and trick or treating! :) Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day.. and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! THANKS for stopping by..
Will share COSTUME photos tomorrow! :) Wowy I am on a roll! LOL!! If you made it this far THANK YOU! :)

16 comments:

  1. Very CUTE projects, Bethie, and my carb avoiding belly wants to jump through the screen and EAT those yummy looking treats lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very cute. The brownies look yummy too. Hope you are having a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Play this week
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bethie , very interesting post with amazing projects all .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.

    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:16 AM

    Ohhhh yummi your making me hungry! I love your brownies but your card is awesome too! Ohhh love your I remember too! Thanks for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are ADORABLE! I love the bright colors of the Doodlebug, and that pumpkin image is so CUTE!
    Those brownies look YUMMY! You've certainly been busy! TFS!
    Have a great day, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Halloween projects!!! I love those first two cards, the colors are just so bold and bright. And yuuuummmy goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and spooky! I love all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ideas and love the card too. thank you for joining us at Secret Crafter.Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your Halloween projects are so adorabe , now I want brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - spooktacular cards!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reallt cool cards Bethie!! Your pumpkin brownies look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of your Halloween projects are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't digi, but I love those vintage images you got. And you always have some yummmmy things on here - will have to check out that recipe ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!