Monday, December 13, 2010

12th Day of Xmas (on the 13th!)....

Happy Monday!! Today I have my 12th day of xmas share for ya! I know a day late.... Was gonna share something else with you but was so INSPIRED by todays PTI group post.. I had to make up this little cutie.. this is a gift for ME! Sometimes we all need a treat this time of year!!

I wanted to make a little mini book to show our house decorated over the holidays.. I have no pages yet.. probably wont til the new year! BUT the book is ready for photos when I have time!

Here is what it started out as! (gotta love the recycle!)
and here it is Now-
I wish you could see it.. I sprayed that LOVELY PP with glimmer mist.. it is so PURTY!!!
Supplies- PP-Basicgrey, Stamps-PTI, Bling- Michaels, Stickers- Thickers and MM, Dies- Spellbinders Nestabilites

THANK YOU for joining me the last 12 (13 days) I had a GREAT time.. I still have LOTS to finish.. and LOTS to share! Wont be daily.. but pretty close! Hope your all having a WONDERFUL Holiday Season!!
THANKS for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Well aren't you the clever one ;) LOVE your mini book Bethie, it's GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the postmark, the paper, the heart... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so gorgeous, Bethie! I can't believe you started with the stuffing box. What a transformation! All of the details and trimmings are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Bethie! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well how cool is that? Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever. Love it! I bet it looks even better in person too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The stuffing box just drew me in LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, girl! This is awesome and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Beth! That is so BEAUTIFUL!
    And I love that it's recycled!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Can't wait to see what you fill it with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cool! What a fab transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is soooo gorgeous!! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!