Thursday, April 22, 2010

City Crafter Challenge #1

My friend Mona shared a fun new challenge blog this week.. City Crafter Challenge! The theme CUPCAKES! Hello who doesnt love cupcakes.. I had decided to make Amandas birthday card using a cupcake so the timing was PERFECT!!!

The image is by MelJen Designs (I see she is having a SALE! I will be going back her images are so CUTE!!

Anyway.. here is her card! (and she LOVED it! and Yes it is posted above too.. I just wanted to post the challenge separate from my mushy birthday post! HA!)



Have a GREAT day.. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Oh so cute!!! Thanks for sharing. :-) (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a CUTE one here! Look at those crreeeeam on top of the head, how yummy! Thanks for joining us at CCCB, by the way, I love Pile it on, the challenges on the sidebar is the best thing one could think of, that's the first thing I do in the morning - to check what's in for the day! LOL!
    ~kirsty vittetoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet B Day card! The little mouse is adorable. My son is 10 years old. Fun age hu? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute card, thanks for playing along, be sure to come back there will be a new challenge every Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness is just spewing from this card BethieJ! Thanks so much for playing along with the CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute Birthday card! Your image is adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!