Thursday, September 03, 2009

2 Cards to share!

Happy Thursday!! :) I cant believe another week has almost come and gone with no updates.. just TRYING to get in the last bits of summer FUN before the kiddies go back to school.... next week! Today we meet Amandas teacher.. I have my fingers and toes crossed for the ones I want... I SOOOO hope it works out! :) ANYWAY! :)

I have 2 cards to share today.. both use some of my NEW toys! :) My new star embossing template.. my new spider web border punch! and my new stamps! (well the spider tag is!)and my new label 3 nestabillities dies!

First up... this Halloween card.. Oh even the paper is new! LOL!! :) I need to STOP that and use what I have.. I cant help it I LOVE paper! :) and I LOVED this spider web punch.. I didnt care it was full price I had to have it! (Mikes was OUT so no coupon for me! HA HA!)




















You cant tell probably from the photo.. but I used my copic spica glitter pen in black to go over the web.. and his legs.. then added crystal effects to his body! Not sure what to do for my Halloween cards this year.. I just HAD to use this cute new border punch and halloween paper! :)

Next up.. my brothers birthday card.. which is LATE! YIKES! BUT I am sending $ so I am sure he will forgive me! He better anyway! HA HA!!
This fast card took me FOUR days.. I wanted to use my new star embossing folder.. so I put it all together then drew a blank...so it sat... and sat.. THEN I got a brain storm last night.. I LOVED THIS... that Nicole created... (side note cant WAIT to get that mag. she shows in todays post.. oh my!!!) ANYWAY.. this is what I came up with last night!!! (it is on the way Jimmy!! he doesnt read this.. but it will hold me accountable! HA HA!)





















Well that is all I have for you today! I am gonna try to catch up on my blog buddies blogs.. I am so BEHIND! and my scrappy sites.. if your reading this.. I WILL BE BACK! I just have to finish getting things ready for school and soak up as much summer as I can.. and if the rain is really coming it will be SOAK! HA HA!
THANKS for visiting.. and READING.. I know I TALK alot! :)

17 comments:

  1. Both cards are so cute! I love that star embossed background and the way you did the ribbon is beautiful!
    Your halloween card has such great colors and I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of them! The spider web pattern trim is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them both! Love the fun spider web trim and the star embossed bg!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both! That embossing is divine! Love the little spider.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Halloween card most of all - gret colours and fab detail with the spiderwebbing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo envious of all your new stash! Looks like you've had a ball playing with it!
    Love both your cards but that little spider wins it as the cutest!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job on both of them. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. That halloween card is beautiful with the web border and your colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bethie,
    LOVE the halloween card :) and I know Jimmy will LOVE his birthday card (late or not).
    It's sunny here for now - am off to ride my bike.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    LOVE,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the stitching on both cards. They add a ton to the overall look. And that spider web punch is super cool! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the halloween card! I saw that spider web punch, and I had it in my hand, and I put it back... I LOVE it, but don't see myself using it much.

    I love the star embossing template! That is one that I'd use a LOT! What brand is it?
    Have a FUN long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like both of these, fun spider web trim! How do you get the Martha border punches (that is Martha, right?) to go through the black paper? My punches jam unless I'm using DP. Cute, cute cards, they're both a favorite for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards Beth! I looooove the star embossing on the 2nd card, so great. And the first Halloween card is great, too. LOVE that punch. Wish I could run over and borrow it, LOL!! Hope you're having a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are those so cute but I like the Halloween one the best

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work! That Halloween one is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great stuff Bethie! Love the Web pattern trim can't believe it's time of the year again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! I love the spider tag and the spider web border punch, that's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!