Friday, March 27, 2009

She is HERE.....

well I am calling my CUTE BUG a she anyway!! hee hee!! Oh she just landed on my front porch.. isnt she cute...












I am so EXCITED.. I have NOOOO Idea what I am doing.. I have to sit and read the book I think.. I just want to play!!! I can hardly stand it! My family may not see me for the weekend! LOL!!

Here is what I have to play with.. I am bidding on a few at ebay... guess what one of them CAME with my cricut.. YIKES can you all send good LOSE that bidding thoughts.. it is over in 17 hours.. I am not gonna worry about it now.. will just resell I guess if I get it! I hope I dont! HA HA!!!





















So anyone out there with a cricut got any other good cartridges I MUST own! :) Do share!!!

Ok I am gonna go play now... I may not be back for days.. oh wait we have a vacation coming up .. I cant be playing that long.. but tonite.. I can!!!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. When I got my cricut I said to my husband,"babe, come look at this baby!!" haha so i think it is alright to call it a she...You must get the storybook cartridge...it is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOHOOOOO Beth! So happy for you, you are going to love playing with that little cutie!

    And BTW, I just tagged you on my blog. Come over and see the details. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW beth that so awesome!so how many toys you got now ...LOL!!have fun girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE BUG? That is SUPER BUG!!! I just watched an info-mercial on that beauty this morning... I'm not ready to give up my Big Shot yet, but I'm sorely tempted! hehehe! Enjoy playing with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is an old post but how do you like your cricut? I just ordered one today. I was told by a new friend that I would love it. I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!