Thursday, December 04, 2008

HO HO HO!!!!

21 days til the BIG day!! Are you all ready?? We are not but are really REALLY close!! Been having some FUN with Amanda and we made some of THESE the other day! I need to make 4 more yet!!!















SHHH dont tell the one I made is for Amanda! She made the other for her friend... she is getting the same gift so I thought I would SURPRISE her and make her one too! :)

Here is the inside...excuse the bad coloring!

















I was just HANGING out on Youtube yesterday and found some FUN ideas....
Thought I would share them with ya.. these are just a FEW.. there are so many! I could sit there for days watching! LOL!!!
Ornament Gift Card Holder

Santa

Turkey
and totally not holiday at all but I thought it was cute!
Frog

What else have we been doing! OHHH I had such high hopes of everyday sharing my LO for the day in my Dec. mini book... well I have the photos taken.. just not done yet.. I PLAN to work on them monday... and my xmas cards! hee hee! Yeah I am probably setting myself up!! I cant wait to work in the book! I HOPE to get a photo, letter, or drawing by the kids in there every day for the whole month of Dec!!! :) Wish me luck!!!

Tomorrow we are off to see SANTA! YEAH!! :) Steve is taking the day off we are gonna hopefully FINISH shopping while the kids are in school!!!

Ok I have stalled enough... time to go work out!
Have a GREAT day! Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. you sure are a busy girl!! :) I don't know how you get so much done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!