Thursday, March 08, 2007

Variety Show and other ramblings! :)


Well tonite is the variety show! The kids are doing a magic act! it is so cute! and so far other then one TINY mix up` it has gone perfectly! TONITE is the final show! I hope it goes PERFECTLY for them!!! :) They have really had alot of fun getting ready for it, and that is what counts right!
So I got a nice email from- seredipty scrapbooks!
they had one of my layouts as a pick of the day! I was excited!!! :) My moms day one! My first CIRCLE layout!! :)

Saturday is our BIG family photo~ well the 12 great grandkids! They rang in age from 10-down to 5 months! It should be FUN! :) Ah the things we do for Dede!!!

Well that is all I have for tonite! off to make some dinner then on to the SHOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!